idols with strong personalities (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
do you think it's a good thing for companies to try and curb them or not?
honestly, I don't know
on one hand, it's probably better in the long run so less conflict between group members and management (and less of it getting accidentally aired out in public), but on the other hand... that must be tiring for everyone involved
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't. I feel like it gives companies an incentive to not be shitty.

:wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:

Plus it's refreshing to have idols who speak their minds.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Plus it's refreshing to have idols who speak their minds.
not always
shuhua comes to mind: I personally like how fast she shoots down antis and other comments in vlives, but the amount of flack she gets for it at times.. yikes
I do feel like female idols have it slightly harder in that sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
not always
shuhua comes to mind: I personally like how fast she shoots down antis and other comments in vlives, but the amount of flack she gets for it at times.. yikes
I do feel like female idols have it slightly harder in that sense
They do but that's what drew me to Shuhua and made me bias her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
idols with strong personalities are great stan attractors though, might work out well for the company
it's def a bargain. if it works, it really pays off well, but if you have some bad luck... rip
team nii comes to mind: the reason why they were able to hold all kami7 slots for the snh48 group's peak two years and be so successful was because everyone had a really distinct and strong personality, but it ultimately became their downfall with all the conflict between members and management (and fans). 12 first gen members held on until graduation in their original team, only luting is left of 2nd gen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taehyun

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
They do but that's what drew me to Shuhua and made me bias her.
yeah I love her
it's frustrating though, seeing people drag her for that while those very people applaud jaehyun for the same
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yeah I love her
it's frustrating though, seeing people drag her for that while those very people applaud jaehyun for the same
I've thankfully never seen anyone drag her for it. I hope I never do because she's great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
they're funny, but in the grand scheme of things, tame imo :nekosweat:
I mean to some degree their companies are selling their personalities well. sure, you can´t be sure with Jessi, she is really wild and can be quite honest, but I can imagine she gets some pep talk as well. no one wants their secrets spilled.
Jay, however, can do whatever he likes. He has two production companies, one in Korea and one in the States. The man knows how to do business and how to invest and I like that. Of course he wants to keep himself comfy but I can imagine he worries about his image a bit less. I wonder if he would spill the beans if he got really angry.
Key of course is a bit of a diva , but doesn´t seem to ever go against SM, that´s true.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I mean to some degree their companies are selling their personalities well. sure, you can´t be sure with Jessi, she is really wild and can be quite honest, but I can imagine she gets some pep talk as well. no one wants their secrets spilled.
Jay, however, can do whatever he likes. He has two production companies, one in Korea and one in the States. The man knows how to do business and how to invest and I like that. Of course he wants to keep himself comfy but I can imagine he worries about his image a bit less. I wonder if he would spill the beans if he got really angry.
Key of course is a bit of a diva , but doesn´t seem to ever go against SM, that´s true.
I think the companies, esp the bigger ones, do have a general idea of which trainees are "easier to deal with" so I'm sure they do keep that in mind when coming up with debut teams/a teams/high priority teams in the company's system, so I honestly doubt any of the established labels would have that issue pop up anytime soon
smaller labels though... that wegirls instagram bio still makes me laugh
not so much of an issue regarding personality, but so much was indirectly spilled :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread