Appreciation Idols You Find Ridiculously Attractive That Many Don't See As Top Tier Visuals (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Jihyo (she's my girlcrush, she's gorgeous)


Jhope (my bias!! Many people still think he's ugly :( But I find him very good looking and attractive oh gosh my heart)
27873

Hyoyeon (She also looks SO GOOD :sj_weary: )
27874
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ems and Evergreen
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
LEE HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the woman is STUNNING (I have a a huge crush on her) knetz stop bullying her:chickill:
I think it's her proportions. Her face is exceedingly pretty. She's been gifted with a great voice and it seems intelligence as well. She can't have everything.
 
Last edited:

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Binnie

No, I'm not talking about the Stray Kids Changbin who gets wrongfully tagged with a name that is someone else's stage name.

🧂

I'm talking Binnie of Oh My Girl. She is recognized for her looks, but I think she has more charm than Yooa that arguably pushes her into visual top tier.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread