- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
How many members are there in KS now lol?It'll have more members than NCT
How many members are there in KS now lol?It'll have more members than NCT
Ahh that's what I said, we are so imaginative people lol she is ready to bring snacks and games too lolHonestly that would be so fun (after I get over my awkwardness). I’ll bring the snacks and games!![]()
Ok so anyone like to pay lolZoom has a cap of 100 users for free members; if the meeting is hosted by a paid member, then it can go up to 1,000.
HeheI'd feel.......... so completely out of place.
it really would be the bestGirlies meet up would be so fun 🥺
I wish this could happen :(Could you imagine if we had a Kpop Source Music festival and we all showed up in person! Everyone would have to wear name tags with their usernames on so we'd know who's who lol
I will!Ok so anyone like to pay lol
It's in the home page lolHow many members are there in KS now lol?
Haha ok okI reserve a place for all of us to meet
I was born to imagine and dream, so yeah..