- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
we're brothers from other mothersYou read my mind!![]()
*cough LSM cough* lolJYP OPPAR
whos that never heard of a LSM I only know OPPAR lol*cough LSM cough* lol
I am nothing if not consistent...So predictable....
no SM no LSM!!!!whos that never heard of a LSM I only know OPPAR lol
The only good thing to come out of SM was girls gen, which they ruined. And Red Velvet, which they will ruin.I am nothing if not consistent...
on second thoughts I'd take them to naevis first
convince them that naevis rules the world and (I control naevis!!!)
no SM no LSM!!!!
how far they fall!!!
f(x)?The only good thing to come out of SM was girls gen, which they ruined. And Red Velvet, which they will ruin.
The only one I feel bad about forgetting is BOA.f(x)?
EXO?
Shinee?
TVXQ?
NCT?
Aespa?
Riize?
BOA?
Super Junior?
and that's off the top of my head lol
so not a SM Company stan...The only one I feel bad about forgetting is BOA.![]()
Wow, so your going to get our first contact alien arrested, beaten and falsely charged...Police dept. I ain't handling that kinda thing
Wow, so your going to get our first contact alien arrested, beaten and falsely charged...
Hey- I did edit my post to include research university. They'd probably have a robust enough ethics board.Wow, so your going to get our first contact alien arrested, beaten and falsely charged...