if bts a twt accs (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i usually represented yoongi or jhope which is prolly why the yoongi and jhope ones are the best
Yeah, I was ok with the rest of them but I really shined with Jungkook or Jimin.

Although I did pull a good Yoongi too lol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
wait, those are real or fake ? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread