If Dreamcatcher are actually going electronic for their next comeback (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I need them to go a direction like one of these 4 songs






I can actually see them pull of something like the first song the most, since it still has a bit of that rock vibe (with those spazzing noises during the build up) to it compared to the other 3.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could see it
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not this please. Another group but not them.
I agree. It's like anyone BUT Dreamcatcher.
The reason why many of the fans got into them in the first place was because of their unique rock sound blended in with horror which makes them different to other groups.
Other groups can probably afford to go this particular route but because of how distinct Dreamcatcher are, they can't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread