If girls had to go to military would you bias group still be here? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Thinking about how alot of girl group shot to fame late into there career
and how so many massive groups prob wouldnt have a returned after military
legal age is 28 now

Mamamoo - would of not returned as a 4 member group they prob of all went at the same time
so 2 years ago before they made it big
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think it would be funny if J.Seph, Somin, and Jiwoo all enlisted at the same time, leaving BM as the only active member of KARD. lol.
he would prob be well happy tbh
getting that solo work
only prob for kard is if he gets more popular than kard he will go solo
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah, he's been doing a lot of producing lately. But I dunno. The whole reason he went into producing in the first place was because people wouldn't give them many tracks because they're a co-ed group, so he wanted to support his own group. He even gave everyone else more lines in "Dumb Litty." So he might go solo too, but I don't think he would go exclusively solo.
listening to his lines in songs
he seems like he be better of solo
[not trying be mean to kard]
but his voice is clearly deeper than he is actually coming across
due to the blend in voices he clearly making his voice higher
and if you listen to his covers his voice is so different to what he does with kard
i think he being pulled back by kard
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh, I know you're not being mean :) And yeah, those are some interesting points. It reminds me of EXID and how Hani has this naturally smoky, jazzy voice, but she sings higher and more generically for the group. So I definitely see where you're coming from, because Hani solo is incredible... I think it would be a shame, though, if BM left KARD. KARD is the four of them, I don't think it would work if any of them left. But who knows!
I think in a personal opinion kard would of been better of as 4 solo artist who come together as 1
like big bang was and if 1 member gets bigger than the group its not end of the world
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread