- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I mean you tagged your wife and even she didn't respond so don't blame the messenger!!!
My wife is a very busy fish, how dare you bring our marriage into this!!I mean you tagged your wife and even she didn't respond so don't blame the messenger!!!
just saying mate the facts speak for themselves!!!My wife is a very busy fish, how dare you bring our marriage into this!!
Take your money and run Lee Sooman!!!just saying mate the facts speak for themselves!!!
be glad that I came I saw and I revived your flop of a thread!!!
run run run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm Lee Soo Man!!!Take your money and run Lee Sooman!!!
I need him to ring my doorbell first.
look who finally showed up...hmmmmI need him to ring my doorbell first.![]()
look who finally showed up...hmmmm
hmm....I see I see let me guess - getting ready to build your tickle me meow empire!!!I'm a busy woman. Arriving fashionably late is my forte.
hmm....I see I see let me guess - getting ready to build your tickle me meow empire!!!