If karenina went to the met gala! (1 Viewer)

K

karenina

(Feel free to reply with what you'd wear if you went to the Met Gala! First time trying this type of thread out lol - please be nice. I tried to be funny.... we'll see how successful I was :pepeslippy:)

So... in case y'all didn't know, I've actually gone to the Met Gala before! Yeah. I was the main slayer of the event!
This was me:
1762794833080.png


Yes... it's true... I'm a cockroach at night and a human by day.
Please support me in this difficult time. My metamorphosis arc has been rough. :sanapray:

The Met Gala isn't until May 4th, but listen... It's never too early to start being delusional about my outift.

Now... for my dress!
I loved this one that Bella Hadid wore - so stunning!!!!
1762795199431.png


I want something with a similar vibe: Elegant, dramatic, and just a hint of "don't step on me". :sakUwu:
So... I chose this!
1762795361634.png



Now, FOR THE SHOES!!!

These might ruin my bank account, but as Ariana once said... "Happiness is the same price as red-bottoms"
And I said: Challenge accepted :rosesmug:

1762795628545.png


Now that the shoes are done, it's time for jeweleryyy!!

I'm keeping the necklace simple because my earrings will be doing the most.
We love balance. We love sparkle. We love pretending we can afford this.

1762795832166.png
1762795860835.png


And the last outift accessory.....
HANDBAGS!!!

I'm going with a black Chanel bag because I'm classy like that (and also because it matches my natural exoskeleton) :jenniesmug:
1762795943822.png


Now for the final part of my look!!
MY HAIR!!

I've got naturally curly hair and I've been embracing it more lately - so I want to show it off!

I want something like this, effortless but still "I just crawled out of the Met Gala in style."

1762796098378.png


The final part of all this is to find a date!!

Of course, I'll be taking none other than Xu Minghao!!

He will be serving. I will be serving. Together, we will be the entrée.


1762796601372.png
1762796630156.png


And that’s the full look!!
Thank you for following my Met Gala planning journey!


Till next time!
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,073
Reactions Received
13,730
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,731
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As someone who loves the Met Gala, I have to participate in this :wendyface:

This look as a whole from Zendaya is what I'm going for. I love anything floral so it is perfect :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
K

karenina

As someone who loves the Met Gala, I have to participate in this :wendyface:

This look as a whole from Zendaya is what I'm going for. I love anything floral so it is perfect :uwu:
Yess, I love Zendaya's sense of fashion!!! And that dress is super pretty, you have great taste! :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,073
Reactions Received
13,730
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,731
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yess, I love Zendaya's sense of fashion!!! And that dress is super pretty, you have great taste! :pandalove:
You do too! I loved each piece of accessory you chose. It complemented whole look :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I saw the title I wasn’t sure if you meant what would you wear or if you meant what would Anna Karenina (from the book) wear :lisalaugh: But the outfit is very nice :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
K

karenina

When I saw the title I wasn’t sure if you meant what would you wear or if you meant what would Anna Karenina (from the book) wear :lisalaugh: But the outfit is very nice :maheart:
Thank you! No worries, I can understand the confusion lol :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread