- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
As much as I'm aware they haven't announced the lineup yet, besides The Boyz who won RTK.
------------------------------------------
I think it could be Gaho.
Now listen.
I doubt they will invite super popular groups like EXO, BTS etc. and neither super popular soloists like Taemin, Rain etc.
Gaho had big success this year with his OST "Start Over" for Itaewon Class.
Which, if you don't know it, you've been sleeping under a rock.
Being covered by so many different artists in K-Pop, reaching the top of the charts, it left a good and big impression.
I'm sure that he has gained many interested eyes with it and if they did any research and saw his solo stuff + covers he would be a great pick for the show.
Now, most of the time there's also dancing involved, most of you probably know Gaho as just a singer, but he has his past with dancing.
So I'm sure he could bust a move or two as well if choreo is a required point.
Anyways, this also is just a short Gaho appreciation post cuz y'all are sleeping on him instead of your beds so here are some great covers & originals.
------------------------------------------
I think it could be Gaho.
Now listen.
I doubt they will invite super popular groups like EXO, BTS etc. and neither super popular soloists like Taemin, Rain etc.
Gaho had big success this year with his OST "Start Over" for Itaewon Class.
Which, if you don't know it, you've been sleeping under a rock.
Being covered by so many different artists in K-Pop, reaching the top of the charts, it left a good and big impression.
I'm sure that he has gained many interested eyes with it and if they did any research and saw his solo stuff + covers he would be a great pick for the show.
Now, most of the time there's also dancing involved, most of you probably know Gaho as just a singer, but he has his past with dancing.
So I'm sure he could bust a move or two as well if choreo is a required point.
Anyways, this also is just a short Gaho appreciation post cuz y'all are sleeping on him instead of your beds so here are some great covers & originals.