If KPS was a highschool, am I the sexy teacher? (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was wondering... Like really wondering...

If we gave everybody on this site a highschool role, what would your role be and what do you think mine would be? I think I would be the sexy and slightly inappropriate teacher!

Who would other users of this site be?

we also have:

@Jimimis - The kid who is always in trouble, but doesn't get expelled or even suspended because she knows how to toe the line!
@kuroyuri - The kid who is loved by everyone including the teachers. Hangs out with the kid in trouble all the time, but somehow manages to stay out of it herself!
@Reo - The teacher who has the most interesting lessons in school!
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I know a lot of things :llama_flirt:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was wondering... Like really wondering...

If we gave everybody on this site a highschool role, what would your role be and what do you think mine would be? I think I would be the sexy and slightly inappropriate teacher!

we also have:

@Jimimis - The kid who is always in trouble, but doesn't get expelled or even suspended because she knows how to toe the line!
@kuroyuri - The kid who is loved by everyone including the teachers. Hangs out with the kid in trouble all the time, but somehow manages to stay out of it herself!
@Reo - The teacher who has the most interesting lessons in school!
yes, that's me xD <3333
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
@maruif you'd be the student to

fuck in the restroom or the showers from the gym :jenniesmug:
idk who I'd be :areyouforreal:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
more like the creepy p.e. teacher that's always having inappropriate conversations with the students
Hmmm... I feel like I'm not giving many P.E vibes though! Inapproperiate conversations 100%, but I am not sure about P.E.... Sex ed maybe?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Hera

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You would be class president I feel like!
oh wow
but I'd be a cool one :sanapray: we can skip the classes and organize parties:taesip:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would be a cool maths and latin teacher :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread