if no idol was involved in a scandal ever, would your bias list be different? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
inspired by @Yili


if idols were all good, law-abiding people who have the most ethical personality

would your bias list look different rn?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
None of my idols have ever gotten in such a bad scandal that I completely dropped them that belong in a bias group
But Junhyung from B2ST was my bias until I found out about Burning Sun :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Luckily I’m not yet interested in any idols that have been revealed to do drugs or date so my bias list hasn’t been affected by scandal ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Honestly no, after burning sun I've kind of just accepted that we don't really know idols at all and they're probably all "problematic" to some extent.
At this point I just don't care to change my bias list anymore.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
My bias(es)/ults hv had some scandals/occurrences tat affected their popularity/reputation or been hated upon for dubious/petty reasons. Actual irreversible damage, so far not yet; so id say my biases/ults wouldnt change any. Its kinda hard to parse the question tho.as i think ur asking if id bias a scandal hit idol who already left/retired i barely get the premise.
 
Joined
21 October 2021
Messages
61
Reactions Received
38
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jongin was involved in a dating scandal but I don't it's really something I consider as a scandal since idols are also humans so they deserve to do whatever they want as long not hurting other people or breaking the laws so yeah. It wouldn't actually change my bias list if ever soooo <3
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no, idc for personalities as long as their music is good. obviously cases like rapists or other serious criminals are an exception but none of my biases have turned out to be one as of now.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,133
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,891
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes! AOA would definitely still be in my stan list. Jimin was my fucking bias - I LOVED HER!

Other than that, I can't really think of anybody I bias who's done something unforgivable.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'd still stan AOA, Bigbang, and iKon so yeah :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread