- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,956
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I think it would be great until they discover knives![]()
Probablythis is how it will look
Wake up to a doll staring into your eyes.....
good that I don’t any dolls or plushiesWake up to a doll staring into your eyes.....
FRIt would be goodWe will be the best of friends
What if they have agression ?FRbut my cuteness agression would make them despise me
![]()
What if they get mad at us and chase us ?Huh??
i will adore them :taeilsob: so cuteWhat if they get mad at us and chase us ?![]()
If Pusheen starts tapping me on the shoulder one morning, I'm grabbing the scissors