If Rapunzel was an African Girl (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Disclaimer: I had no bad intentions with posting this, i just came across it while flipping through shorts and i thought it was funny... Please don't come at me... I most likely don't need to put this disclaimer, but i didn't want to risk it ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm not racist or anything...
Also the title of the thread is the title of the video

I love the comment "This version is called Detangled" ๐Ÿ˜‚
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread