If sm did age focus units (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What would be your bias unit/s??

and

what kinda style of music do you think they would be??

@NCTzen
For me: 2000 and feel it be basically dream current style
n 012 as most likely to get more members due to baby [cute dream style]
012.jpg

19945.jpg

19978.jpg

2000.jpg

1996.jpg

1999.jpg

​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
NCT 1996 I feel something very pop-like, ballads or something dance-like. I just can´t get Ten´s "Lovely" dancing. It was so ... lovely.
NCT 1999 with two rappers like Mark and Lucas, I´d like to see them doing something urban-rap-hip-hop, but something on the softer side, not some stupid rap about sexy ho*s or whatever;
NCT 2000 I don´t feel like I know them too well to suggest something. maybe something pop-like?
NCT 1994-95 Maybe it is because of Johnny´s vibe, I´d like to see something "indie/alternative" ?
NCT 2001-02 Again, I don´t know them too well. But Shotaro is a dancer so something between r and b, hip hop, Bruno Mars something?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My favs would be nct45 and nct96 because my main biases are in these groups
for nct96 I feel like they would suit like a chill rnb vibe kinda concept
and for nct45 maybe a more retro or rock kinda vibe
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
also mark would be in all of these :ilovebread:
nah they can't be TOO obvious. they'll put him in 1996 jsut with teh excuse "they need another rapper" and 978 with the same excuse. and 012 because "they need more than just 3 members"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread