I wasnt into kpop (just a little listen/watch snsd every few yrs, dint even know all the members names/faces) then n missed all the drama abt Sica then; in fact i confess her solos arent my favorite thing abt her-preferred her previous stuff(idk abt {hypothetically} if she had solos with SM/not kicked out of SNSD wat her solo music wd be like/if id prefer tat, we'll never know). I do like Summer Storms, Big Mini World, Wonderland n others by Sica, just not so much Fly. I wonder abt her music style being more differentiated due to different producers/her own taste/being out of SM style.(edit: she might hv enlarged her fan base tho with her style of music if she got on music shpws/tv much like how sunmi got i think deifferent after jyp, we',ll never know-sigh)
I thot it was only SM blocking her on promoting on tv, dint register tat Tif, Sober were timed against Sica as well. Thinking abt this did Seo's solo debut timing hv possible target against Wonderland. Damn, 3 (Tif, Hyo n Seo) possible moves against her {even if only Tif it still sucks}. Wonder if SM calculated their solo debuts/songs n accelerated them.
I think Shinhwa woulda/coulda been Beatles level in SK/jpn/asia (as much as beatles were big in usa), if they had same rights/contracts as beatles n could leave sm/produce themselves, but alas artists/musicians rights get taken left n right whenever companies sign new acts who r eager to sing/record. Idk very much abt them but i believe in artists rights n its just sad to me. Even H.O.T. n god (n S.E.S.) hv reunited but the lawsuit results seems to put them laying low mostly, mabe cos they gotta pay license money to SM, as i understand it.
I know they still pop up, but lesser i believe. (Im 2 lazy to reread evrything to factcheck now, this is from memory after abt 2 yrs reading to see if snsd could be ot8 out of sm smh.) Watever i got wrong, i accept corrections/differences of pov.