If sm doesnt debut a mixed member in nct i will be mad (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
For a appaz world wide group
with 21 members
not 1 of them is mixed race wise

like come on...
i feel like mixed members are so interesting
there visuals are so unique

plus with the world becoming more open
mixed is becoming way more common
[even in Korea.. William and Bentley both born in Korea]

only chance i can think of is if David debuted
July 2 2008 = 12 [13 in korea so he can debut by sm rules]
Korean-New Zealand

jk.PNG Capture.PNG w644 (3).jpg
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Although I agree that a mixed member would be cool, I don't want them to debut one just as a token either. Let's just wait and see, I'm sure SM will debut one when they find someone that's talented enough to be there!
I think david would do great tbh
he has the crazy energy of all of nct
and plus he is adorable
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread