If someone follows you on here, do you follow back? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always be an obligation to follow someone back once they follow me, but that's only if we've been talking for awhile. Not doing that just comes off as rude to me, like, "oh so we can have page after page of conversation on a thread but we're not at THAT level yet? I see how it is". Should probably point out that this doesn't apply to people who I've never interacted with that just randomly follow me (that always confused me tbh).
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I follow everyone in the forum :pepeheart:, just randomly followed you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread