If There Was A Kpop Coachella... (1 Viewer)

Which Day?

  • Friday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 11 78.6%

  • Total voters
    14

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
And you could only go to ONE day, which day would you choose? Why?
Saw this spreading on Twitter
D4PjxuCX4AIYM8P.jpeg
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sunday has the heaviest hitters, I mean it has all of BP, EXO and BTS. I'd choose that mostly for BP and BTS, but I'd be interested seeing MonstaX and Oh My Girl as well.

Saturday is seems quite fun too, Mamamoo, Seventeen and Red Velvet, but I'm not as interested seeing them as BP and BTS combo.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I wish there was a version with more older 3rd gen groups and many more 2nd gen groups :sanapray:
but based on this, Saturday it is lmao
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,945
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sunday for BlackPink of course.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sorry do I see bts AND nct together
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
None of them, as much as I love EXO, I would not attend a full day of concerts just for them, as I'd like to enjoy myself there for the whole day and the other groups don't really do it for me. Out of all the days though, (if i HAD to pick one), I'd probably go Saturday because MAMAMOO, GFriend and WavyV would be there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread