if u could visit- (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I don't know...probably just that "Are you really 18? You look like you're 15 at the most!" And she'd probably ask me a LOT of questions. I've written letters to my future self before and I sometimes pretend like I have a conversation with her when I read them in the future.
that's so cute
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I'd tell him to think twice before making some decisions in the future. And I'd tell him that there will be a situation where he should turn back and ask her for her telephone number because otherwise he will never see her again.
But because it's my younger self, he would know better anyway. :joshmeh:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Younger me would be so happy to realize that these abilities have been achieved

I’d look down at her and get on my knees and hug her my first words to her would be
“Don’t Destroy Yourself, Your Happiness Should’ve Never Suffered. Please Forgive Me for the Mistakes that I’ve Caused For Myself”
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread