- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah imma need that hug![]()
How does he have red hair, muscles and tats but still look so soft?
Those are temporary tats and it's my bby Kai ofc!How does he have red hair, muscles and tats but still look so soft?
Who dat boi?
You deserve the biggest most warm hug I am able to give you.It been a rough few days ngl I had to get my dog put down on on Friday and then the Sulli news today... it just feels like a lot of death all of a sudden.
Ahhh I’m in the same boat with my cat! Hopefully yours gets well soon. I’m on mobile and can’t gif but *hugs*When I first saw this thread I was like aww but I don't need a hug. Then I found out kitty needs meds every three months 260 dollars... We already spend over a grand tryign to get him better.
![]()