- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I've never watched a Chinese drama I think. I can't remember anyChinese but any wuxia drama,, wire work looks so fun
For me any drama with Got7's Jinyoung as the male leadAny drama with Minhyuk from BTOB as the male lead
![]()
Ahhhh they are so nice and meaningfulI haven't watched enough to make a case of it.
Mostly because my internet is too slow to run anything, especially television or dramas.
Sad because there are a lot of nice looking ones out there.
AwwwwAny drama with Minhyuk from BTOB as the male lead
![]()
They’re either really good or really bad, but you should def watch some (I could link you up to some ig)I've never watched a Chinese drama I think. I can't remember any
Awwww he is a good actorFor me any drama with Got7's Jinyoung as the male lead![]()
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhMoon lovers (OMG I love this, especially the 4th Prince)
School 2017
Rich Man Poor Woman (bcuz of Next In)
To the beautiful you
Hwarang
There are a lot. But I can't remember atm
Ahhhhhh I must watchThey’re either really good or really bad, but you should def watch some (I could link you up to some ig)
Ahhh I can remember one. I have watched Holy Pearl. It's Chinese right?They’re either really good or really bad, but you should def watch some (I could link you up to some ig)
Hehe. I'm so much into Moon Lovers these daysAhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeah it isAhhh I can remember one. I have watched Holy Pearl. It's Chinese right?
Ahhh Beakhuyn!!Hehe. I'm so much into Moon Lovers these days
My sis likes him and the 8th prince, Wang Wook!Ahhh Beakhuyn!!