If you can be a cartoon/anime character.... (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Anarchy Stocking from panty and stocking with garterbelt. We both like sweets and have sass <3 Also the Goth look is killer awesome yes.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hi boy pp pp
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mulan because like I wanna be with Shang. Also Ariel because I want to fullfill my dream of being a mermaid. Also Elsa from Frozen because I love her power.
For anime character it would be Lucy from Fairy Tail, Hinata from Naruto & Robin from One Piece.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Mulan because like I wanna be with Shang. Also Ariel because I want to fullfill my dream of being a mermaid. Also Elsa from Frozen because I love her power.
For anime character it would be Lucy from Fairy Tail, Hinata from Naruto & Robin from One Piece.
Ohh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
If I’m deku then I can finally make my ship come true
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
someone like Krista in Attack On Titan or Misa Misa in Death Note lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread