- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I see. I know you are a pretty girl!!I'd change my nose to be prettier, it has this big ass bump on top of it.
I think so too! I'm not like..... a goddess, but I do consider myself quite pretty!I see. I know you are a pretty girl!!
All the girls are prettyI think so too! I'm not like..... a goddess, but I do consider myself quite pretty!
I would LOVE to agree, but there was this one girl I knew in middle school.... like I always try to find smth pretty about people, even the ones I don't like, but I swear she was the ugliest person I've ever known inside and out.All the girls are pretty
Why are you telling like thatI would LOVE to agree, but there was this one girl I knew in middle school.... like I always try to find smth pretty about people, even the ones I don't like, but I swear she was the ugliest person I've ever known inside and out.
Yeah lowkey, I'm confused nowAhhhh??
I know you are a handsome guy!Probably nothing. Not saying I am perfect. But I don't feel like I need to change anything about my appearance as yet.
Thanks. I have great looking parents. I just got the gist from both of them :DI know you are a handsome guy!
Haha what??i wanna be able to see my ribs and feel my bones