If you can go to past.... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't change anything cause it all was a lession I had to have
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm starting to look more for present and future, so that's a difficult one.

I know I'd try to find a goal earlier and focus more on that.

It'd make my life and myself as a person so different that i'm afraid I wouldnt be able to recognize myself anymore.
So who knows really?
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm starting to look more for present and future, so that's a difficult one.

I know I'd try to find a goal earlier and focus more on that.

It'd make my life and myself as a person so different that i'm afraid I wouldnt be able to recognize myself anymore.
So who knows really?
Woah!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread