- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
BUT do I want that???Think of all the scandals you could get into if you stayed![]()
BUT do I want that???Think of all the scandals you could get into if you stayed![]()
WE WOULD HAVE A SCANDAL TOGETHERBUT do I want that???
That's half the reason I'd sign up for this anywayBUT do I want that???
POssibly possibly <.< Gay lovers?WE WOULD HAVE A SCANDAL TOGETHER![]()
DO YOU HAVE THE MENTALITYThat's half the reason I'd sign up for this anyway![]()
why notPOssibly possibly <.< Gay lovers?
I'D BE PAPA YG'S FAVORITE SONDO YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY
<.< Seungri?I'D BE PAPA YG'S FAVORITE SON![]()
<.< Seungri?
So TOP?
I'll settle for small time scandals, Seungri oppar scale is too big![]()
Well one of my exes could pass for a Han Seo Hee and I have dabbled in the occasional marijuana beforeSo TOP?
Are you volunteering?@Ozymandias Would I be involved in your scandal![]()
*le gasp*Well one of my exes could pass for a Han Seo Hee and I have dabbled in the occasional marijuana before
Are you volunteering?![]()
what scandal would we be involvedShould be fun![]()
I like maknaes a lot especially I.M and YeonjungYou know what I don't wanna be the main dancer. Just let me be the Maknae and the loud and proud variety show master. I'll settle for being an good enough dancer. I don't have to be Lisa or Kai. Just let me be like my bias but more outgoing![]()
So basically ShuhuaYou know what I don't wanna be the main dancer. Just let me be the Maknae and the loud and proud variety show master. I'll settle for being an good enough dancer. I don't have to be Lisa or Kai. Just let me be like my bias but more outgoing![]()