If you could be any magical creature, what would you be? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A chimera for the distinguishable animals formed and how cool it is in general.

Ligozzi_(Una_quimera).jpg
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've thought about being many things in my days :sanapray:

The trends are usually either something with wings or a catgirl aka anime's greatest invention

I've switched between an angel and a fairy for a while but currently it's a fairy. My reasoning is:
1. I can fly all around the world so I can go to all the BTS concerts :queen:
2. I can sparkle and be pretty and cute, moreso than I am already ofc :sakUwu:
3. I can use my supernaturalness to peak Jungkook's interest, but also i'm not scary enough to scare him away if I were say a vampire for example
4. Fairy wings are pretty easy to hide so I can live that double life, and presumably I wouldn't need to hide them at all since they'd be magic powered so I could make them disappear until I needed them
5. SPARKLES THO
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I've thought about being many things in my days :sanapray:

The trends are usually either something with wings or a catgirl aka anime's greatest invention

I've switched between an angel and a fairy for a while but currently it's a fairy. My reasoning is:
1. I can fly all around the world so I can go to all the BTS concerts :queen:
2. I can sparkle and be pretty and cute, moreso than I am already ofc :sakUwu:
3. I can use my supernaturalness to peak Jungkook's interest, but also i'm not scary enough to scare him away if I were say a vampire for example
4. Fairy wings are pretty easy to hide so I can live that double life, and presumably I wouldn't need to hide them at all since they'd be magic powered so I could make them disappear until I needed them
5. SPARKLES THO
I'm sensing pink, magical llama with a horn and butterfly wings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread