If you could become a manager of a kpop group (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Boy group

First of all I couldn't get a crush on any of the members

Secondly I dont know how true it is but I get the impression that boy groups can be less competitive between each other

Third of all I have face blindness which makes things difficult, but I do find it easier to tell male idols apart from female ones, female ones really seem to fit into a very specific mold a lot of the time

Fourth of all better music, which isnt a huge deal but Im going to be hearing it a crap ton
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
boy group as for just being boys they gain a small amount of fans
and it easier to sell albums
and i will do the nct system way better than sm could imagine
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would love to manage a gg. BBC lowkey should hire me and let me manage Loona
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and dooh

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
a girl group, i just find them more interesting. simple as that. also there's this game called monthly idol where i made my own girl group and they're selling out tours in space so this tells me i would do really well :taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread