- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
who would you choose to be?
Violet Evergarden:
She's a bad bitch and she's gorgeous.
One of my favorite animes. I felt so much raw emotion while watching it.
Killua:
He's scary af, yet soft af. I could assassinate meh enemies
in the blink of an eye. Sicko mood is no joke.
Also, Hunter X Hunter is prob at #2 on my list bc it's whack.
Violet Evergarden:
She's a bad bitch and she's gorgeous.
One of my favorite animes. I felt so much raw emotion while watching it.
Killua:
He's scary af, yet soft af. I could assassinate meh enemies
in the blink of an eye. Sicko mood is no joke.
Also, Hunter X Hunter is prob at #2 on my list bc it's whack.