If you could go any where in the world where would you go? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to go to Norway or any scandinavian country
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Japan definitely, I'd like to travel to see both traditional culture and popular culture. It's one of my dreams to go in something to go in trip in Japan where I could travel from Hokkaido to Okinawa.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Japan definitely, I'd like to travel to see both traditional culture and popular culture. It's one of my dreams to go in something to go in trip in Japan where I could travel from Hokkaido to Okinawa.
Japan was really enjoyable 🌸🌸
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Japan was really enjoyable 🌸🌸
I really want to save enough money to go there an spent sth like month even, the flight tickets are so expensive to better just have full experience in one go:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I really want to save enough money to go there an spent sth like month even, the flight tickets are so expensive to better just have full experience in one go:pikahappy:
Don’t go during summer 😩
That’s my advice 👌
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Don’t go during summer 😩
That’s my advice 👌
Definitely won't, I would melt ⛄

I'd also want to try to go in time where there isn't as much of natural disasters. My area doesn't rly have any of those so I wouldn't rly know how to prepare for them or try to stay safe from them. Japan sadly has quite many to those : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Definitely won't, I would melt ⛄

I'd also want to try to go in time where there isn't as much of natural disasters. My area doesn't rly have any of those so I wouldn't rly know how to prepare for them or try to stay safe from them. Japan sadly has quite many to those : /
I had a typhoon and an earthquake 😦
A terrible typhoon 😔😔
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I guess you are referring to Typhoon Hagibis. I always worry about such things; specially since 2017 when hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico. It was horrifying.
well no that one was two years ago, the one I am talking about
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread