If you could go back in time, what moment would you want to relive again? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The title says it all~

I would want to go back to when I was 14 and with my friends. It's lunchtime and we're all gathered in the quad - an area in the middle of the school which is an open space. We're secretly trying to get into the chicken coop without the teachers noticing. We get caught anyway and laugh about it afterwards. It's such a simple moment but it's one of my happiest, especially because I wasn't doing well mentally at the time.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@potato <3
Eunji <3
your lovely memory <3
this thread <3
you're too sweet <3
I've missed this sweetness though TT It's good to be back.
And Eunji is the best <3
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Prolly when I was 11 so i didn't make all the bad decisions that spiraled into today lmao. but then i wouldn't have gotten to meet everyone i had met online here
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The last time when I hugged my brother, I would never let go. He had such a strong, tight bear hug that would honestly feel like my bones were crushing but I would give anything to hug him one last time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't want to relive anything again or change something
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread