If you could go back in time, what would you do/undo? (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I would probably change one of my main subjects which is Art cause I only wanted to have the subject because Art was easy af in my school even if you were untalented af. I always got 11/15 pts which is fine enough for me for a subject you don't have to study for.
Well cause only 8 ppl chose Art as their main subject we got send to the school next to us and I'm at 7/15 points ( theoretically 10 / 4 practically :maheart: ) and the other students over there are just way better, which is why they have higher demands.

Wbu?
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hey you stole my thread idea! 😠

I have countless regrets, but that's the exact reason I've become tired and faitless in a way... I don't think I have the courage and strength to go through everything again... so I honestly don't know what I would do...
I'm sure you'll have more great ideas, you're spamming threads anyway :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread