- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I would choose the movies zombies 2 and all of the descendants movie on Disney channel. :D
oooooo YES!! DEFEAT THANOS!!!!Marvel movies
I'd aim for the headoooooo YES!! DEFEAT THANOS!!!!
hahahah don't be like thor!I'd aim for the head
I understand ready player one but THE WALKING DEAD? Nope! I couldn't do it!Ready Player One and The Walking Dead
I learn from his mistakeshahahah don't be like thor!
The Zombies are some of the easiest to deal with from any Zombie Franchise, the people in the series are just too damn stupid. The real threat would be the humans.I understand ready player one but THE WALKING DEAD? Nope! I couldn't do it!
True but i be SO scared!The Zombies are some of the easiest to deal with from any Zombie Franchise, the people in the series are just too damn stupid. The real threat would be the humans.