- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
good choice :DI'd like to say TBZ, but there's too many of them, so it'd be chaotic.
If I can choose a subunit, then Seventeen BooSeokSoon![]()
you do that! lmaoI want to carry hongbin through FFXIV
Like "I have to attend a funeral today? Nah my parents will understand."I will drop everything to hang out with NCT or Stray Kids
I KNOW RIGHT!I will drop everything to hang out with NCT or Stray Kids
who's funeralLike "I have to attend a funeral today? Nah my parents will understand."
HahahahLike "I have to attend a funeral today? Nah my parents will understand."
I'd bring them alongYG's
hehe yes bring them along.I'd bring them along![]()
![]()
wouldn't they probably go anyway? their companys are buddies, right?