If You Could Have Any Job.... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
what would it be?

I want to a hundred percent be a blogger full time so I can just set my own hours.
And just earn bank from it but I know that's kind of hard to do.
:pepecry2: :pepecry2: :pepecry2:​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm pretty happy with having office job like I have right now. However I would like to work less with customers and more with development and/or management.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread