if you could have anything, what would it be? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'd say unlimited and inevitable success. That'd bring everything else, including the possibility of traveling around the world and visiting Japan, going to my faves concerts and meeting them personally. BTW I am not ambitious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: scaramouche

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I'd say unlimited and inevitable success. That'd bring everything else, including the possibility of traveling around the world and visiting Japan, going to my faves concerts and meeting them personally. BTW I am not ambitious.
i really felt

being ambitious is too much work for me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread