If you could learn a language, which one? (1 Viewer)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
All of them would be cool but I’d really like to learn Spanish
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Japanese would come at the top priority since I had been already studying it before I had to pause it. Also Korean, French, Italian, Tagalog, and Esperanto.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I would love to learn English perfectly :D, French as well.

but also Spanish as I feel that´s just a really useful language in general and Chinese.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread