if you could manifest a card into existence right now, what/who would it be? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
woojin had a card at one point, @Darkseid got it if i remember correctly :haylul:
i actually made kim lip cards once for fun, didn't post them here but one of them had this picture on and i'd trade everything for this non-existent card :sj_weary:
tumblr_d889814887428b0399ed8eed615f8a83_4098f1e6_2048.jpg
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
woojin had a card at one point, @Darkseid got it if i remember correctly :haylul:
i actually made kim lip cards once for fun, didn't post them here but one of them had this picture on and i'd trade everything for this non-existent card :sj_weary:
tumblr_d889814887428b0399ed8eed615f8a83_4098f1e6_2048.jpg
Yea and I’m doubly proud coz I didn’t just get Woojin, he was one of the options through a reroll and I deliberately picked him :lisalaugh:
Then he got erased and as a replacement I got Nayeon, 200 IQ 4D chess move :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread