If you could meet one Korean celebrity right now (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Who would it be?

I thought this would be hard for me to be able to narrow down but then it hit me and became obvious.

I would meet f(x) Krystal. I mean it has to be. My second favorite member (Sulli was #1) of my ultimate bias group. Theres no way I could not choose an f(x) member. No matter how bad I'd love to meet Seolhyun.

What about you?
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
oh my god i'd have to meet hyuna! i'd really want to meet taeyong too but hyuna is my #1
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
EXO... They are ONE so I think it counts :sanapray:

If it doesn't probably Taehyung. I'm too indecisive so I can't pick anyone from EXO or RV so it's going to be between BTS and these days I just really want Taehyung to know he's a precious human being that deserves all the happiness in the world. So I want to meet him and tell him that.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say Jay or SIK K. They would be fun to hang out with
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yoona because I have been a Sone since day 1 and they were my first gg that I love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread