- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
get rid of EVERY other album/single/EP you own-would you?
And what group would you do this for?
I probably wouldn't do that but if I did do it for a group it would be for Infinite.
I already have basically all of EXO's ones so I think I could bear to part with them compared to FINALLY owning all of Infinite's one or SHINee's.
And what group would you do this for?
I probably wouldn't do that but if I did do it for a group it would be for Infinite.
I already have basically all of EXO's ones so I think I could bear to part with them compared to FINALLY owning all of Infinite's one or SHINee's.