If you could pick a language to be instantly fluent in, which one would it be and why? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
For me, I'd choose Japanese cause I'd like to live there, and language is one of the biggest barriers imo :wimwim:
Their crime rates are super low and I would feel so nice and safe living there. Plus the food there is great :maheart:​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Korean most definitely so I can talk to my idols easier.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
german
I'm fluent in eng, b1/b2 ish in french, and I can hold a conversation in chn as long as I don't have to read or write so I'd choose something a bit more different that opens up more opportunities for growth
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Korean bc it's just such a beautiful language and so complex that just to speak it is an art itself
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Anything BUT Korean, actually! lol I tried it once, and even on Lingodeer, it was hard! Especially reading hangul - in fact, some of the quizzes it gave were COMPLETELY. IN. HANGUL. so I quit.

Buuuuuuuut I'm going off topic here. If I had to pick a language, probably one native to a country with beautiful scenery - Dutch, Norwegian, something like that.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I guess Spanish is fine to tho
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Korean so I don’t have to read subtitles anymore :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread