- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 83
- Reactions Received
- 430
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Pronouns
- IPhone
- Ship
and im qualified to rate ur music taste cuz i have the best one so choose wisely
rap guy is nutsFlip a coin - Victon
immaculatestereotype by stayc OR for non kpop -- Valentino by Rev
That’s Hanse, hes my ult bias 🥰rap guy is nutsu seem to have a great music taste!
i dont think we could be friends
SAMEEEFlip a coin - Victon
Immaculate taste 🥰SAMEEE
I don't want to be friends with anyone who doesn't love the best k-pop song ever createdi dont think we could be friends![]()
our taste is just.....Immaculate taste 🥰
if it doesn't there might be problemsI don't want to be friends with anyone who doesn't love the best k-pop song ever created
But I mean this was my second choice, does this improve our chances?
I know you knowif it doesn't there might be problems![]()
mkkk!!immaculate
is what i wouldve said for stereotype but valentino isnt really my thing
u redeemed urself good jobI don't want to be friends with anyone who doesn't love the best k-pop song ever created
But I mean this was my second choice, does this improve our chances?
you choose a genre im not too familiar withI will just give a random song because I cannot choose. I like way too many genres, I can't represent it all with just one song.