If you could revive one disbanded (or practically disbanded) group, which would it be? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i think the ark did debut unless it's just a predebut song oof, but the song's called the light and it's great. I actually teared up watching the mv.

Khan was soo good too, I really hope they get a comeback :/
oh, i completely thought that The Light was pre-debut but now that I looked it up, it turns out it was their debut apparently. It's too bad they disbanded right after. And yeah, Khan definitely needs a comeback, but we haven't heard anything since May.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Mangoey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
SNSD OT9 would be my top priority... but After School and Orange Caramel had it way worse :( I miss them so much. And TVXQ OT5
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
SISTAR (Miss the summer bops) or Kara
C-Clown, MIB or Wonder Boyz (Tarzan is forever my song TT)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread