If you could spend a whole day with your ult bias what would you do? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
We are going to Tiffany and Co. :mgblush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: innies
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
idek that i could i would probably internally die and avoid her :sadcat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: innies

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I would take Seunghee to an amusement park! I want to go on the ferris wheel with her. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: innies

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought maybe Jimin and I could go to an amusement park and have him win me a plushie or something. Then, we could go see a movie or bowl or go to a cat cafe... or all three! We've got 24 hours!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread