If you could switch a groups hit song with another song (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which would it be and why?

For me I'd switch Shine by Pentagon with Runaway. Not only is Runaway my favorite song by them but it's also imo one of the ones that would be the most bearable to hear a billion times over and over again.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm gonna post a few :wimwim:

BTS - Replace IDOL with Anpanman or something because IDOL is just too noisy for me

CLC - Replace No with Black Dress because Black Dress is superior :wimwim:

Oh My Girl - Replace Nonstop with Liar Liar. I honestly don't like Nonstop. I'm glad the girls had success with it, but I still like Liar Liar is overall a better song

AOA - Replace Miniskirt with Confused. Miniskirt is a great song but Confused should've definitely been their first hit
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna post a few :wimwim:

BTS - Replace IDOL with Anpanman or something because IDOL is just too noisy for me

CLC - Replace No with Black Dress because Black Dress is superior :wimwim:

Oh My Girl - Replace Nonstop with Liar Liar. I honestly don't like Nonstop. I'm glad the girls had success with it, but I still like Liar Liar is overall a better song

AOA - Replace Miniskirt with Confused. Miniskirt is a great song but Confused should've definitely been their first hit
I can get behind Liar Liar :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd replace Come back home with CRUSH. Technically Crush is also title i guess, but it didn't get a mv- it wasn't the main song despite being the name of the album. And it just hits so hard. Come back home had amazing mv, but that's it it's not particularly good for a 2NE1 song. The good thing though is that numerous song from the album got promoted in a way or another.

Also i'd have changed 2PM's Come back when you hear this song to Game Over. Again the concept 7 sins was good, but the song wasn't rly a hit. Game Over was catchy and I would have loved seeing harder concept with it.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess this is a really unpopular opinion but I would replace momoland's wonderful love with bboom bboom. I also prefer baam over that song lol.

I prefer Baam also tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SnowWhite

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'd change any of the hits red velvet had for body talk. i know it's not even a title track but it deserves to be heard by everyone, it's just that good :sj_weary:
I can get behind that too :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would change Bad Boy for I Just.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'd replace Come back home with CRUSH. Technically Crush is also title i guess, but it didn't get a mv- it wasn't the main song despite being the name of the album. And it just hits so hard. Come back home had amazing mv, but that's it it's not particularly good for a 2NE1 song. The good thing though is that numerous song from the album got promoted in a way or another.

Also i'd have changed 2PM's Come back when you hear this song to Game Over. Again the concept 7 sins was good, but the song wasn't rly a hit. Game Over was catchy and I would have loved seeing harder concept with it.
I kinda agree with this but Crush was the title in Japan. They should've promoted Crush as title in both countries and make a different MV for each version.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread