If you could switch body with ANYONE, who will you pick? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Does buffy fight werewolves or other mystical creatures?
there are a whole bunch of different supernatural creature like witches, demon and werewolves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
No one really. I don't want to give someone what I have in exchange ever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nobody because that would freak me out lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
These days, probably Johnny from NCT 127's Kick It MV- he's got the height and looks ripped.
All time? Probably Yunho from TVXQ :sj_weary:

If I were a girl I'd probably pick Nancy from Momoland and stare at myself all day :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Julie Estelle, who played Hammer-Girl in The Raid 2 (and stars in a bunch of other Indonesian martial arts movies). She's gorgeous and ripped.
Oh damn I loved her, also watched her in Headshot with Iko Uwais again. Beautiful and lethal :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: username1 and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably would want to be Jensen Ackles. He is a lovely guy, and he has a beautiful wife so :haylul:

but all seriousness. I am happy with myself and wouldn’t actually want that
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof, that was awesome :sj_weary:

I saw "The Night Comes for Us" recently... I don't know if you've seen it, but Julie Estelle is so crazy in it :sj_weary:
Oof so much taste, of course I saw it lmao :sj_weary:
The kills were brutal :nekosweat: I had no idea Iko Uwais was the bad guy in it tho :lisalaugh:

Still, her Hammer Girl persona is probably my favorite, so cold blooded :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: username1 and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
He made up for that crappy bad guy Star Wars cameo XD

But, yeah. Hammer-Girl will always be my favorite :maheart: She was so brutal :sj_weary:
Lol don't remind me xD In hindsight the entire trilogy ended poorly so I guess it doesn't matter :taesip:
I know, I wish she had a longer role but so much impact :sj_weary: Especially in that train scene, yikes :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
True, true (I say, even though I ducked out of seeing the last two...)

Yessss. Such awesome savagery :sj_weary: I know a prequel would probably ruin everything, but I sort of want one XD But I also like the little hints they gave of her and Baseball Bat-Man's past, and want them to keep it a mystery too :nekoshy:
Wise decisions :nekosweat:
I went for TLJ coz I'm a Rian Johnson fan, I loved Looper and had high hopes but oh boy did he fuck things up :wimwim: And then the last movie I watched just coz I wanted closure lol.

Yep probably won't ever happen, but I'd love a story about how Baseball bat boy and Hammer girl grew up, how they learnt all this brutality. I'd even take an anime adaptation, which is even less likely to happen :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yeah... Looper was awesome. But I saw the reviews for TLJ and was just like, "Nope..." I can't believe they thought it would be a good idea to go in with no plan and just wing it like that :yolk:

I'm cringing just thinking about how much more violent an anime version would be. lol. But yeah, that would be so cool... More Julie Estelle brutality is always a good thing at least :sj_weary:
Yeah kinda like in Kill Bill Vol. 1 when they show Lucy Liu aka O-Ren Ishii's character flashback, Tarantino uses anime style montage to tell the story and it's so glorious :sj_weary:
Oh well, more Julie Estelle in other movies works too. What if she does a romcom :taesip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof. I haven't seen that movie, but that sounds awesome :sj_weary:

Now I'm thinking of Julie Estelle in a typical cheesy romcom, and then it slowly descends into a "Peek a Boo" sort of situation but with a hammer... (in all seriousness, I think it would be nice to see her in something different) :sj_weary:
Oh you totally should, it's badass af :sj_weary:
Lol Peek a boo again, you really like your pizza boys huh :taesip:
And same lol, tbh I only caught her in these movies coz Iko Uwais and action movies, but I'll watch her if she does anything else too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1
D

Deleted member 74

There's lots honestly but since I was just talking about her, I'd want to switch with Twice's Tzuyu
Girl is so beautiful, graceful and tall, I want to feel what it would feel to look happily into a mirror ~
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thanks for the recommendation :sanapray: The only thing I know about that movie is the song by Brown Eyed Girls XD

Put that tea away, I'm just having fun :nekoshy: Hehe.

Same, honestly. I'm glad she got so much attention for her Hammer-Girl roll. It'll be kind of surreal for me to see her in something lighter. But only at first :sj_weary:
Oh it's a 2 part movie, will entertain you big time during the quarantine. The dialogues, the action, the music, the characters, too many memorable scenes :sj_weary:
Nice way to have fun :lisalaugh:
Lol I know, I'll be like wtf is this the same girl xD but will get used to it I'm sure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread