If you could trade lives with any idol who would it be? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean I was ready to throw my favs into the game, but Minho lost two of his friends to suicide and Yongguk has went through a court fight against his company and battled depression.

can I just say their wives´ ? :D
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean I was ready to throw my favs into the game, but Minho lost two of his friends to suicide and Yongguk has went through a court fight against his company and battled depression.

can I just say their wives´ ? :D
Yes you may :haylul:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
if I had to go through their experiences, none since basically all of them have had bad setbacks: bullying, losing team members/close friends, bad public breakups, horrendous fans, etc
ddd's latest pocket48 messages made me really sad
:wimwim:

probably someone who has had a nice and relatively smooth run in the industry and who can fall back on the money they earned/inherited, and is happy with their current situation in life/on the rise career-wise
maybe gao chong, she seems to be chilling for now
fei qinyuan too, she's just vibing, chasing after girls who don't like her back but never be-ing
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread