If you could travel back in time to any point in history, what would it be? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 February 2022
Messages
359
Reactions Received
371
Location
TDOONG Entertaiment
Website
2ic.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TDOONG♥
Gender
Female
Pronouns
itself/yourself
I will like to travel back to the 18s or 19s or 17s or 16s thousands BECAUSE we all know back then there no good jewelry nor food or materials so that why imma bring a bunch of Big Mac and potato chips with me and travel through a portal back to the 16D.C.-18D.C and after that imma open up a food shop and so much people would love to buy from me and they all have to pay me 1 cent and if everything is sold out I go back to the time portal and reload my food storage and come back and I could maybe earn 10,000 cents and after that I trade the 10,000 cents to the Museum and maybe they could give me 1 $billion back :soob::queen:😋😋😋😋
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'll stay in the present :soob:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
23 February 2022
Messages
1,045
Reactions Received
1,967
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
yj's ♡bot
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
New Kingdom era ancient Egypt
1st c. BC ancient Rome
Elizabethan England
1900s, 1920s in the UK or France
1950s pretty much anywhere
early 1960s in the UK and late 1960s in the US

yeah, weirdly specific, i know
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread