If you could travel back in time, where would you go? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2015 and say no to that shitty home for the blind. I never should've moved into that place - the landlords (a middle-aged couple owned the place) were mean, the cleaning lady was a crotchety old lady with a naturally shrill voice, and the food they served was absolute crap.
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,110
Reactions Received
13,741
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,175
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The 80s and 2010s. I always appreciates my mom's stories about the 80s and it is the best decade of music for me. 2010s is my middle school and teen years that I have been nostalgic for lately :maheart:
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,234
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,571
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I would go back significantly longer than most of the people commenting so far, either 70 million years or so to witness the peak of the Dinosaurs or 232 million years to where I could still witness dinosaurs but also experience rain that lasted for over a million years. (I love rain, duh) Seeing a Tyrannosaur (or any dinosaur really) in the flesh would to me be worth dying for. Alternatively I'd do something crazy like go back to the birth of the universe or skinny dip in the primordial soup.
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,533
Reactions Received
13,832
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,371
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Ohhh I see, I feel I should do that too...

Nah I just could've gotten rid of old friends and made a lot of long-term problems into short-term ones
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chohee_nyang
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Back to senior year of high school… So I can convince my 17 yo self to just apply to the 4-year university in your city and not become a history major… And of course no last minute college applications:ilovebread:
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,010
Reactions Received
44,754
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,275
Back to the wild west days, I like the thought of western civilization just starting and there was no law anywhere and life was whatever you feel like doing and I want to explore the vast beauty of the untouched nature in the US. I'd be a duck that rides with Lewis and Clark :llama_ramen:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,533
Reactions Received
13,832
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,371
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread