As the question asks, I would love to travel to Japan and paris. What about you?
lotusflower Joined 6 February 2021 Messages 1,117 Reactions Received 1,890 Location In your dreams Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multifan Gender Female 3 March 2021 #1 As the question asks, I would love to travel to Japan and paris. What about you? Reactions: Willow
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 3 March 2021 #2 Japan, Korea, France, Spain Reactions: Villains, Willow and lotusflower
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 3 March 2021 #3 I have a lot of family in Australia, so I'd go visit them. Reactions: Willow and lotusflower
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 3 March 2021 #4 New Zealand Reactions: Villains and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 3 March 2021 #5 Taïwan
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 3 March 2021 #6 Japan, Pakistan, New York, and South Korea cause I have a lot of family in those places.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 3 March 2021 #7 Many places but right now I really want to go to, Japan and New Zealand